HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM ROUTINE SONOGRAPHY?
- Normal Sonography is 2 dimensional. In 3 dimensional Sonography the information is obtained simultaneously in 3 planes (X, Y & Z).
- Highly sophisticated software reconstructs this information into a distinct 3D image.
- From a continuous 3D acquisition you get a live action view. It is known as 4D where 4th dimension is time.
- It is little expensive than 2D Sonography but advantages are tremendous.
WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF 3D/4D USG?
- Improved identification of suspected or detected anomalies.
- More accurate identification of the extent & size of anomalies.
- Improved maternal -fetal bonding.
WHY SHOBHA DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE?
- State of art equipment
- Experienced and highly qualified doctors