WHO SHOULD UNDERGO THIS SONOGRAPHY?
It is mostly done for:
- Women with previous abnormal child.
- Parents having some familial disease
- Precious pregnancy e.g. Diabetic mother
- Routine scan shows some abnormal finding
- Parents wish to get the detailed information about their baby.
WHY SHOULD IT BE DONE?
- Mostly babies are healthy, but sadly some have problems that could be serious.
- Thorough scanning of your baby is done to know if baby is developing normally or not. Special attention is paid to brain, face, spine, heart, stomach, bowel, kidneys & limbs.
- Majority of the abnormalities that cause serious difficulties will be seen on a scan, while few will not be seen even on anomaly scan.
- When you get the Sonography done after 6 months, it may not be possible to rule out all abnormalities Even if you wish to do so.
WHAT IF THE SONOGRAPHY DETECTS SOME PROBLEM IN MY BABY?You will be told that a problem has been found.
Your doctor will be informed about it.
After consulting your doctor if you and your doctor wish to discuss this problem with a specialist we also arrange for these meetings. This will happen within few days.
Sometimes you may be required to come back to clinic for a repeat scan. You will be explained about it as to why a repeat scan has been asked for.
WHY SHOBHA DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE?
- State of art equipment
- Experienced and highly qualified doctors